EnteR STill WaTEr...
|Home | Facebook | Friendster | Photobucket ||
Archives March 2006
- "Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one."
- "We have top players and, sorry if I'm arrogant, we have a top manager."
- "If I wanted to have an easy job...I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the UEFA Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me."
- "Pressure? What pressure? Pressure is poor people in the world trying to feed their families. Working from dawn till dust just to feed their young. There is no pressure in football"
- "Look, we're not entertaining? I don't care; we win."
- "Everybody wants Chelsea to lose a game. When they do they should declare a public holiday."
- "I saw their players and manager go for a lap of honour after losing to us in their last home game. In Portugal if you do this, they throw bottles at you." - on Manchester United
- "I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea." - on Arsène Wenger
- "Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100 percent sure that the melon is good.Sometimes you have beautiful melons but they don't taste very good and some other melons are a bit ugly and when you open them, the taste is fantastic." - Mourinho's melon metaphor on young players, 9 Jun 2007
Omelette, eggs. No eggs, no omelettes. It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have eggs, class one, class two, class three. Some are more expensive than others, and some give you better omelettes. When the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem. - Mourinho on his Chelsea squad the day he parted company with the team, 17 September 2007
WilZC at 10:49 PM |