Welcome!     EnteR STill WaTEr...
Home | Facebook | Friendster | Photobucket |
My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • MORE ABOUT ME!

  • Archives
    March 2006
    April 2006
    June 2006
    October 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    February 2009
    "
     

    Saturday, May 05, 2007

    Some fucking funny sketches roflol.....
    and these are the stuff i find particularly funny hahaha

    - Why cant my turd float beside your turd!

    - sometimes, when im alone, i sit on my hand, till it gets numb, then i masturbate. i call it 'the stranger', coz it aint feel like its ma hand doin it..

    - It was risky, but so is mudd butt

    - I felt some bubblin up my tummy, eeevil bubblin, bubblin that to me, signify nothing but early stages of mudd butt..

    - U.N. u gotta prob wif that? ya know what? ya should sanction me, wif ya army.. OWWH wait a minute! you dont have no armay! i guess that means u need to shut the fuck up!
    coz thats what i would do if i had no army, i would shut the fuck up!!

    - firman? firman? its a racist name?! firman? what'll you say was he a fuhrer? firman? german? firman? german? doesnt that sound a lil familiar to you?

    - Look man, michael jackson has many faces, and none of them look guilty to me, ya gotta look at them eyes.. not the noses

    - WHy is president bush so sure iraq has weapons of mass destruction?
    because he has the receipt...

    - Be careful if you ever get a sleeper hold. The next day your anus will really hurt.

    - Who got the part? Chris Tucker? Shit! Who got the other part? Tell me man. Jackie Chan? That mother fucker can't even speak English!

    - DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOG FOOOD TASTES LIKE!!! do ya?? it tastes just like it smells! delicious!!

    - Darth Vader: My master said the force was strong in me. and gave me a wine cooler, then he made me wear a blindfold and reach into his pants to... look for the force..

    WilZC at 9:49 AM

    |


    Yes, I know the count is pathetic
    Counter Sponsor's Link